Congratulations on your decision to write a book – or completing your book! It takes a certain level of patience, skill and creativity to turn your thoughts into a tangible concept. From there, amalgamating all your ideas into a coherent book can test even the most skilled of authors. No matter where you are in the process of becoming the best-selling author in all the land, the Editing Queen can assist with a professional English language editing and book edit services. We work independently, which means that you are not tied to any publisher. Choose your own publisher, or opt for self-publishing – the choice is yours!
Editing and Book Edit Services: What It Is
One Book Edit – So Many Questions
- How much does it cost to hire an editor?
- Where can I find the most affordable book editors?
- What are the different types of editing applicable to my book edit?
- How much does a beta reader charge?
Industry Experts Recommend The Editing Queen
The Editing Queen is an internationally renowned editing service, which was built entirely on referrals from satisfied authors, book coaches, and publishers. Our service is suitable for manuscrips of all genres.
- Consistency in American, British, Canadian, Australian or South African English.
- Working experience with clients from countries listed above, as well as Singapore, Russia, Bulgaria, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, and more.
- Native editor with experience ranging from fiction and non-fiction, memoir, self-help, science fiction, educational, historical, children’s books, and more.
- No “butchering” of your manuscript! We edit in such a way that your personal style is maintained.
- Choose an editing package that suits your requirement and budget.
- Receive your edits applied in Track Changes PLUS a FREE cleaned up copy with all changes accepted and basic formatting applied.
To the right of this page, you will see a gallery of some of our recent collaborations.
Free Sample Book Edit