Do you wish to become a best-selling author, or do you simply want to write a book to tell your story? Either way, this is my list of books EVERY aspiring author should read… These books, written by absolute rock stars in the industry (and people I consider dear friends and colleagues) will help you succeed.
Here’s what you’ll discover in The Miracle Morning for Writers:
- How a morning routine can change every area of your life (Including your health, happiness, finances and relationships).
- The proven strategy for “finding the time” to write–even if you have a full-time job.
- Our method for selling lots of books (and the 8-step process to build it).
- Steve’s favorite app for tracking your great ideas and researching your next book.
- Hal’s process for overcoming the limiting beliefs that hold you back from success.
- “Flow state” and how it can forever eradicate writer’s block.
In Published. you will find:
- Chandler’s 3-step method that takes you from blank page to rough draft finished, in less than one week (write a better book in 1/10th of the time!)
- How to save $1,000’s of dollars in the editing & book production process… producing a “traditionally-published quality” book on a budget
- Four launch strategies you can use to successfully launch your book… even if you don’t have an audience or any marketing skills
- How to keep book sales going after your launch
- Easy ways you can use your book to drive sales of your product & service offerings
In this motivational fiction writing retreat disguised as a fast-paced workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to write a novel faster with story structure.
- Through mainstream examples and Steve’s own brand of “Darth Vader” humor, you’ll stay pumped up to write your novel faster.
- And the FREE fiction writing resources?
How to Not SUCK at Writing Your First Book gives you the foundation for your first book through:
4 tried and true writing methods that make the writing process simple, easy & fast
A writing method that involves 0 actual writing (your book can be done in as little as 7 hours)
Simple strategies for preventing & defeating writer’s block
Uncovering the #1 way to actually finish and publish your book (hint: is has nothing to do with writing)
Shows you how simple and fast writing a book can actually be (by holding your hand every step of the way).